Terms and conditions of renting the rooms “Apartamenty na Fali – Morski, Błękitny, Marynarski” (“On the Wave Apartments – The Sea Apartment, The Blue Apartment, The Seaman’s Apartment”)
I. General Information.
Dear Visitors – being our Guests you accept our terms and conditions!
These are the terms and conditions of making reservations, renting apartments and a stay. They constitute an integral part of the renting (reservation) agreement. Each person who makes a reservation, at the same time accepts these terms.
1. The client calls us, fills in the contact form/ makes a reservation on the www.apartamenty-pobierowo.com website, sends an enquiry regarding a chosen apartment on email address: email@example.com, to make a reservation.
2. Apartamenty na Fali sends, on the Client’s email address, an initial booking confirmation, then confirms it by phone or by a text message. The condition of booking confirmation is paying a deposit of 30% of the stay value within 3 working days, to the bank account given on the website.
3. The booking is confirmed on the day of posting the required deposit to the account.
4. The reservation is a rental agreement which becomes effective under the condition of paying the deposit for the service.
5. The Client can cancel the reservation by phone or in writing, via Internet. Paid deposit will revert until the fortieth day before the planned date of the stay. However, please remember, that we treat every Client individually.
6. In case when more people arrive than declared during the reservation process, “Apartamenty na Fali” reserves the right to obtain additional fees from the Client or to terminate the agreement, which involves not renting the apartment to the Client or their leaving the apartment.
7. In case of early departure or late arrival “Apartamenty na Fali” does not pay back the money.
8. Apartmenty na Fali can cancel or change the reservation only in case of events independent from Apartamenty na Fali (a failure in the Apartment or other random event). Changing the reservation means giving access to another Apartment of similar standard in the same location. In case the Client does not agree to the replacement Apartment, the agreement terminates and Apartamenty na Fali is obliged to pay back the deposit to the Client.
III. Payment conditions.
1. It is required to pay a deposit of 30% of the stay value or the total sum within 3 working days.
2. The rest of the payment for the stay should be paid by money transfer not later than 5 days before arrival or in cash on the day of arrival.
3. The Client has to pay the tourist tax, which is PLN 2,00 for a person per night.
4. Apartamenty na Fali charges the guests with a one-time service fee for cleaning the apartment. This fee is PLN 170 – PLN 230 for an apartment.
IV. Conditions of the stay.
1. Check-in is from 04:00PM on the day of arrival and check-out until 10:00AM on the day of departure. Early arrival or late departure is possible after agreement, depending on the apartments availability.
2. In all apartments it is forbidden to smoke or to keep pets. In case of violating this ban, the tenant has to pay for professional apartment cleaning and neutralising the odours.
3. The Apartment can by rented by a maximum number of people, displayed in the apartment presentation on the website of Apartamenty na Fali.
4. The Tenant is responsible for all losses created during their stay and other people staying with them in the apartment. A loss means especially destroying, damaging or losing elements of equipment and appliances in the apartment. All costs related to the repair of losses are to be paid by the Tenant.
5. The Tenant has to immediately notify the apartment manager about the loss caused or found on the day of arrival. Without such a notification, the tenant is charged with all losses reported by the manager, as well as with the expenses of reporting them by a proper appraiser. Similar obligations and consequences of no notification are related to the failure in the appliances and the apartment equipment.
6. The Client is obliged to inform an employee of Apartamenty na Fali on losing the key or the remote control. The amount of damages is defined by Apartamenty na Fali according to our own calculation.
7. Night quiet time lasts between 11.00PM and 07:00AM, the visitors agree to use the premises only for accommodation purpose – it is forbidden to organise parties there.
8. If the Guest disturbs the peace and/or the neighbours’ goods in a significant way and if they do not abide generally applicable rules of social intercourse, the owner reserves the right to terminate the rental agreement with the Guest and is not obliged to pay back the money for the rest of the stay.
9. The owner is not responsible for damage to the Guest’s vehicle or for the valuable things left in the rooms.
V. Personal data protection GDPR.
In accordance with Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of The European Union L 119), I inform that:
1. The Controller of the Client’s personal date is Suliland s.c.
Suliland s.c. has to process their Clients’ data in the course of performing activities related to fulfilling the Agreement and it has to protect it from the access, use, cancellation or revealing to the third parties, as well as to process entrusted data in a way in accord with applicable law and in a way assuring confidentiality and security of the personal data.
2. The Client’s personal data will be processed to use hotel services – on the basis of Art. 6 section 1 letter b) – the processing is necessary to fulfil the agreement whose party is the person who the data refers to, or to act on request of a person who the data refers to, before concluding the agreement.
3. The Client agrees to process their personal data such as: first name, surname, address, ID data, contact telephone number, email and, possibly, details of their business necessary to issue an invoice. They do it to sign the rental agreement, which means making a reservation and checking-in on the premises, issuing and storing invoices.
4. The Client’s personal data’s recipients will be only the entities entitled to obtain the personal data on the basis of the law, and the entities participating in fulfilling the services.
5. The Client agrees to pass their personal data to the facility employees, to enable proper functioning of our services which they use.
6. The Client agrees to pass their data to the accountancy of Suliland s.c.
7. The Client’s personal data will be stored for 10 years.
8. The Client has a right to demand from the controller an access to the personal data, a right to correct it, remove it or limitate its processing, as well as a right to transfer the data.
9. The Client has a right to complain to the supervisory body.
10. Submitting the personal data is voluntary. However, refusal to submit it can lead to refusal to fulfil the service/agreement.