2. The controller of the personal data included in the Service is Suliland Ilona Drążkiewicz, Henryk Łatka s.c., Wiejska 3a/10, 52-411 Wrocław, with Tax Identification Number (NIP) in the Register of Entrepreneurs 8943100825 (The Controller).
3. Considering the safety of entrusted personal data, the Controller acts on the internal procedures and guidelines, in accordance with right law acts regarding personal data protection, and especially with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
4. The Controller exercises due diligence to protect the interests of people who the data concerns, and assures that the personal data is:
4.1. processed in accordance to the law;
4.2. collected for the defined, legal purposes and is not further processed inconsistently with these purposes;
4.3. correct and adequate substantively with respect to the purposes of its processing;
4.4. stored in a form enabling identification of people who it concerns, for the time no longer than it is necessary to reach the aim of the processing.
5. Personal data is processed on the basis of the agreement of the users of the Service and in cases when the applicable law authorises the Controller to process personal data.
6. The Controller processes personal data provided by the Service users voluntarily only:
6.1. to answer the users enquiries sent by the contact form,
6.2. to accept the reservation using the online reservation system,
6.3. to perform services provided by the Controller on the basis of Art. 6 section 1 letter b) of GDPR,
6.4. for marketing reasons, including sending commercial and marketing messages to the email address, if the Customer agreed to it by ticking the correct field in the reservation process or while enquiring via the contact form. The agreement for data processing for marketing reasons and sending commercial and marketing messages can be withdrawn by clicking the proper link in the message received or e-mailing such a request to the Controller,
6.5. to pursue the legitimate interest of the personal data Controller in special cases, on the basis of Art. 6 section 1 letter f) of GDPR, e.g. debt recovery or video monitoring on the Premises.
7. The receivers of the personal data can be authorities, institutions and entities entitled by the law, as well as entities performing services for the Controller of the data (e.g. legal, IT, marketing, accounting representation and other entities participating in performing ordered service).
8. The Controller can use automated individual decision-making, including profiling, for marketing reasons or to customize the offer.
9. The Service user is allowed to see the data they provide the Controller with. They are also allowed to modify this data and to demand to remove it and limitate or stop processing their data at any time. At any time, the user can also demand to remove their data from the service. The right to transfer data does not apply, as the standard of exchanging the data between the hotels has not been agreed.
10. The Service user has a right to withdraw their consent at any time, which will not affect accordance to the right of processing which has been done on the basis of the agreement before its withdrawal.
11. To execute their right mentioned in point 8 above, the Service user should contact the Controller using the same email address or telephone number submitted to the Service, using the address apartamenty-pobierowo.com
12. Each service user can complain to the Personal Data Protection Office (UODO).
13. The Controller retrieves the information about its users and their behaviour in following ways:
13.1. by voluntarily submitting information in the forms,
13.2. by storing “cookies”.
14. During their first visit on the webstite Apartamenty Na Fali (On the Waves Apartments), the users are informed of using the cookies. Remaining at the website, the users accept using the cookies on this website. If the user does not change the browser’s settings, they agree to use the cookies.
15. Installing the cookie files is necessary for performing services properly in the Service. In the cookies there is information necessary for proper functioning of the website, especially this requiring authorisation. The user can, at any time, change their browser’s settings with regard to using and saving the cookie files.
16. In the Service the following types of the cookie files are used:
16.1. session cookies – they remain in the browser until they are disabled or the user is logged out from the website, where they have been included,
16.2. persistent cookies – they remain in the browser of the device until they are removed by the user, or for a definite time determined in the cookie characteristics.
17. With regard to functionality of each cookie file, they may be divided into following categories:
17.1. conversion tracking cookies, which enable analysing efficiency of different sales channels
17.2. tracking cookies, which together with conversion tracking cookies help to analyse efficiency of different sales channels
17.3. marketing cookies, used to personalise the advertising content and to direct it properly
17.4. analytic tools, which help to improve the comfort of using the website, thanks to understanding how the users use it
17.5. strictly necessary cookies, essential for basic functionality of the website. The cookies we use allow us to develop our website.
18. Some cookie files can be located by the provider of the website and the online reservation system only to:
18.1. improve and support the reservation process
18.2. analyse and store statistic data related to the use of the website and the online reservation system, to improve them